There’s growing global interest in Elklan’s expertise in speech, language and communication training.
Therapists and teachers in English-speaking schools in a wide range of countries are now applying best practice after qualifying as Elklan tutors.
Our increasing overseas influence has included:
- Training 13 staff at the British International School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Running a course in Kuala Lumpur for delegates from across south-east Asia. This learning has now been cascaded to 30 other practitioners in Bangkok.
- Delivering a two-day “train the trainer” course in Singapore.
- Running a workshop at the Asian special educational needs conference in Hong Kong
- Working with St George’s International School in Luxembourg.
- Engaging with schools in New Zealand
Our training can be delvered online or face-to-face, and we’re happy to discuss providing the best option for you. This includes delivering a bespoke course in your location of choice.
Contact us if you’re based outside the UK and are interested in becoming an Elklan tutor or seeking training for a school or early years setting.